Wednesday, November 14, 2007

OK....8 random things....

Thank you, Scott for making me think about myself this much! I am going to censor some of the things that I could've said about myself....I wouldn't want anyone to blush.


1) I am, as much as I try not to be, a closet red neck. I am cultured, articulate and a very well rounded person.....( I got college) but when it comes time to cut wood, go drag racing and cook over an open fire.....yeee doggy, I'm there. Now, don't get me wrong, I still have a Kalamazoo Symphony Membership and hit the jazz bars as much as I can, but....you live with a redneck in a redneck town....it rubs off.

2) I don't like girls! I am a guy's girl. I always have been. I have about 7, count em' 7 girlfriends that have a piece of my heart. But, they are just like me....Upfront, uninhibited, loud, crazy bitches. And I love everyone of them...Lisa, Lisa, Jeannie, Sandra, Tammy & Amy ( my lesbian couple) and Kim. That's it. I have always hung out with the guys. Alright...Alright, some..ok...alot of them were friends with benefits, but some of my very best and most understanding friends. To this day, I don't feel like I've ever lost touch with them and I know that I could count on any one of them if I needed anything. Hell...a couple of them married my female bitches! I've lived with male roommates...had male condo roommates and nothing that will ever happen will change the fun that I have had with "my boys".

3) I am no longer blonde! Ok, at least not naturally anymore. I had kids....short and sweet. Having them even changed my hair color. What the hell! I now rely on boxes and creams, elixers and potions to maintain my blonde locks. Eh, I was never ever a true blonde to begin with anyway.

4) Gum...Gum...Gum...! I love gum. Eclipse....Orbit....whatever. As long as it makes you feel like you just cleaned the inside of your mouth out with chemicals....burn, baby, burn. Spearamint!!! My very favorite. I have this fetish with fresh breath and this gives me the fix that I need.

5) College. Damn did I have fun. I didn't accomplish anything at all except for having a few passed music classes on my transcripts. What did I learn....alot of great marching band songs, some lymrics that I never can remember all of, how to take back enough bottles from the party the night before, to get yet ANOTHER case of 5 syllable beer and most important....... friends are friends, pals are pals but, buddies sleep together. I wouldn't change a thing. FYI, I am going back to school in the spring of '07 to become a Paramedic.

6) I married a Fireman! He puts out fires.....hmmmm.

7) I am not a political person. I admire my friend Mike. And my friend Scott. They are in touch with what is going on in the world around them. Mike, especially has certain views and isn't afraid to express them. I admire that. I feel like sometimes, because of where I live, that politics is nothing more than who gets the most votes for city commission..they get to be mayor. I try and keep up with who will be the possible candidates for the presidential election and watch the debates...but they all seem to start sounding like the school teacher from Charlie Brown.

8) And probably my most random thought..I'm jealous of all my friends that live close to each other. I'm on the other side of the state and get to see them, if possible, once....maybe twice a year. I'm jealous because they live close to each other, still know what is going on with each other and still get invited to things at each other's houses. Hell, Roz is going to be in kindergarten before I get to see her. Just like Mackenzie and Jimmy were.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Ooh no. Add your name to the list of campers thinking about camping together next summer. On the west side of the state if GLRLisa gets her way, around Muskegon or Ludington (yeah, think we'll get evicted again???)

L*I*S*A said...

It's all good.

College...

good times fer shure.