Monday, January 14, 2008

Ghosts from the past and so forth....

Ok....do you ever look back through the people in your life that you've either had a "relationship" with or what would be a one night stand with. Or even a friend with benefits..............people that just give you warm fuzzies when you think of them no matter how long it has been since you've seen them or talked to them?

I had an encounter with one today and my heart still skips a beat when I think about him.

I just got off the phone with one of my very favorite friends with benefits. I hadn't talked to him, other than a few random emails, in almost 14 years. I received an email from him that I just had to talk to him about in person. I called him at work.....and I honestly think it blew him away that I did. We talked for quite a while and exchanged misc. pleasantries... We weren't on the phone for more than 15-20 minutes. But, it was so very nice to talk to him and the warm fuzzies.......still there!!!

Are there people in your life that you feel this way about and always will? I know there are.

Random thought of the day and just had to share.

4 comments:

L*I*S*A said...

OH yes, I think we all have those people in our lives. ;)

Gknee said...

I know exactly what you mean!

Animal said...

Heh...I suspect I know exactly WHO you mean!

;-)

LauriO said...

Oh....Scott...Scott...you think you are SOOO smart, don't you! :)